High ropes course
Find the highest situated high ropes course in Germany at Söllereck.
the forest high ropes course offers spectacular views on the Allgäu Alps. The tree-friendly built ropes course is very safe thanks to the SMART BELAY- and adventure evolution system. From playful children´s courses up to challenging courses for adults everybody finds the perfect adventure. Autonomously secured all guests can choose their activities on their own. Fun, excitement and adventure are guaranteed here!
For questions or group requests call:
Joachim Schwarz, Tel. 0049-8322-8099043
Please note: The ride with the Söllereck cable car is free if you visit the high ropes course!
- from May 09 to November 01, 2015 daily from 10am to 5pm
- from July 11 to September 12, 2015 10am to 7pm on Saturdays
- Alterations possible if there is storm, thunderstorm or heavy rain
(older than 15)
1 discounted with "AllgäuWalserCard" or handicapped ID
2 group rates for more than 20 persons and only if one person buys all the tickets
students born 1989 or later pay the discounted price if ID and student card can be presented.
included in price
- material (helmet, safety belt, sheave)
- 3 hour admission to the high ropes course
- use of Söllereck mountain cable car